I picked up a new Raspberry Pi case a few days ago from Amazon and was impressed so much that I decided to write this review article.
- Clear / See-Thru
- Great Looking
- Slot for GPIO 26P ribbon cable (P1 header)
- Access to all onboard headers / connectors / ports
- Easy disassembly for access to hardware if needed
- Minimal assembly required
- Available in multiple colors
- Screw "+" slots on bottom for mounting solution
- Ventilation slots on bottom
- The plastic seems potentially brittle whereby constant opening and reassembly of the hard plastic shell may end up breaking the retention clips. (I have reopened mine a number of times and no issues yet.)
- The price at $19.95 is a bit high, but with Amazon Prime free shipping on this item, that offsets the costs back into the appropriate range. (NOTE: This case is also available (and cheaper, but shipping costs apply) on eBay, SparkFun and Adafruit.)
I really do like this case overall and think it is my personal favorite so far. It is very compact and will make an excellent travel case for my Pi on the go.
You can purchase this case via the link below directly on Amazon: