I received my Pi Box from Adafruit and immediately assembled the kit.
I love the size and look of this case.
- Clear / See-Thru
- Great Looking
- Slot/Slit for GPIO 26P ribbon cable
- Easy disassembly for access to hardware if needed
- Assembly required
- The plastic panels all comes with the protective film which I appreciate, but removing this protective film can be a chore.
- The panels fit together and snap to lock in place; however the panels are somewhat loose fitting and the assembled enclosure can feel a bit "loose".
(There is nothing structurally wrong with the design, I just wish it had a tighter, more solid fit.)
- The price at $15 feel a bit high for 6 plastic panels that I had to remove the films and assemble. (Probably due to low production volumes.)
Despite the CONS listed, I really do like this case overall. There is room for improvement but this is great looking simple little case. For assembly time, expect around 20-30 minutes.
You can purchase this case via the link below:
Here are a few additional photos. Click any of the images to enlarge.
* Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi foundation.